Saturday 4 April 2009

Sexism on the Internet

Funnily enough, I'm not bothered about such comments. I do however, like to point and laugh.

"
Respect me as an admin and don't complain if it takes me more than 2 seconds to spawn weapons/items. I do it extremely quick and when needed as is. This also includes because I'm a girl making vulgar comments. (this happened last night and a user was kicked/banned. I can handle rude comments but if you were in lobby with us and you remember this guy, it was disgustingly out of hand.
"

Oh right, cuz im a guy I can take vulgar comments and you can say whatever you want. But because you're a girl, you're extra sensitive to such comments and must be rid of 'those pesty foul souls'. Gosh. I should present her a banner labelled "WELCOME TO THE INTERNET."

Then again I don't know what the guy said, probably funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment